Join Our Team
About The Position
Octopol is a pioneer company that integrates statistics modules and algorithms with a passion to sports, mainly soccer.
We are looking for a data analyst to join our research department. The data analyst function will support several stakeholders in Octopol.
• Working with the research team and be the one to look and understand the bigger picture.
• Learning the data gathering mechanism.
• Face and solve business problems by analyzing data and provide insights to the business, covering a range of topics.
• Develop complex logic flows to identify predefined events and generate desired insights.
• Support the researchers on their projects.
• Responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business stake holders.
• Research and integrate new tools and methods to enrich datasets.
• +2 years of experience as Data Analyst.
• High hands-on SQL skills (SQL server)
• background in programming (R or Python).
• knowledge in statistics.
Added bonuses if you have:
• interest in FinTech, Algo Trading – a big advantage.
• interest in sports (soccer in particular)
Apply for this position
Don’t See the Right Position for You?
If you haven’t found any position that fits your skillset and experience, and you are interested in applying, we encourage you to send your CV to: [email protected]
Octopol Company Culture
Like the strongest teams, Octopol’s culture is guided by commitment, hard work, and fun.
Octopol Core Values
In everything we do, we work towards making the most of what we have available to us.
We attribute much of our success to our value for innovative thinking. Approaching problems differently leads to breakthrough solutions.
Breakthrough comes when we continue pushing through the difficulties. We are a team that knows how to push through.
We believe that teams are successful when each member is accountable for their own success as well as for the company as a whole.
Working together towards clearly defined shared goals is crucial to us. We achieve more when we work as a unified team.