Join Our Team
Junior Data Scientist
About The Position
We are looking for a junior data scientist to join our Data Science group.
The ideal candidate is a true data science enthusiast who can take full responsibility and lead a project from idea to production.
· Be a part of the data science team and work on projects such as real-time predictions, data handling, market manipulation, etc.
· Work closely with other teams, developers, and business owners.
· Write production models and code.
· Research and innovation in new content and technological domains.
· Solve business problems and integrate solutions into production.
· 1+ year as a data scientist.
· MSc degree in a quantitative discipline.
· Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
· Strong proficiency in R or Python.
· Experience with writing production code and model deployment.
· Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning algorithms, best practices, project life cycle, etc.
· Solid knowledge in statistics.
· Willingness to own a project from research to deployment.
· Experience in FinTech, Algo Trading – a big advantage.
Apply for this position
Don’t See the Right Position for You?
If you haven’t found any position that fits your skillset and experience, and you are interested in applying, we encourage you to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Octopol Company Culture
Like the strongest teams, Octopol’s culture is guided by commitment, hard work, and fun.
Octopol Core Values
In everything we do, we work towards making the most of what we have available to us.
We attribute much of our success to our value for innovative thinking. Approaching problems differently leads to breakthrough solutions.
Breakthrough comes when we continue pushing through the difficulties. We are a team that knows how to push through.
We believe that teams are successful when each member is accountable for their own success as well as for the company as a whole.
Working together towards clearly defined shared goals is crucial to us. We achieve more when we work as a unified team.